For 2022 YTD, the median transaction value in Pet was $260 million. For 2022 YTD, the strategic buyers accounted for 87% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Dechra Pharmaceuticals closed its acquisition of Med-Pharmex for $260 million in August 2022.
– Colgate-Palmolive Company announced its acquisition of Three Dry Pet Food Manufacturing Plants in the U.S. for $700 million in August 2022.
– Dechra Pharmaceuticals closed its acquisition of Piedmont Animal Health for $210 million in July 2022.
– Clayton, Dubilier & Rice; TPG Global closed its acquisition of Covetrus for $3.6 billion in May 2022.
– Swedencare closed its acquisition of The Garmon Corporation for $468 million in January 2022.Download Report