For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 79% of Restaurant M&A transactions. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for 82% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– The Cheesecake Factory acquired Fox Restaurant Concepts for $223 million.
– L Catterton acquired Del Frisco’s for approximately $841 million.
– Durational Capital Partners and The Jordan Company acquired Bojangle’s for approximately $770 million.
– Inspire Brands acquired Sonic for approximately $2.3 billion.
– Spice Private Equity acquired Bravo Brio Restaurant Group for approximately $100 million.Download Report