For 2020, strategic buyers accounted for 90% of Restaurant M&A transactions. During 2019, strategic buyers accounted for 81% of the transaction.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Fortress acquired Craft for $138 million.
– Yum! Brands acquired Habit for $587 million.
– ICV Partners acquired Diversified Restaurant Holdings for $181 million.
– Spice Private Equity acquired Bravo Brio Restaurant Group for approximately $100 million.
– Inspire Brands acquired Sonic for approximately $2.3 billion.
– L Catterton acquired Del Frisco’s for approximately $841 million.Download Report