In Q1 2023, the median transaction value in Technology and Software was $45 million. In 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 94% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– CNH Industrial announced its acquisition of Hemisphere GNSS for $175 million in March 2023.
– AAR Corporation closed its acquisition of TRAX (USA) for $140 million in March 2023.
– Blackstone; Abu Dhabi Investment Authority announced its acquisition of Cvent Holding for $4.7 billion in March 2023.
– Parsons Corporation announced its acquisition of IPKeys Power Partners for $43 million in March 2023.
– Symphony Technology Group announced its acquisition of Momentive Global for $1.7 billion in March 2023.Download Report