In 2018, Technology and Software transactions value has been higher than 2017 and traded at lower multiples compared to 2017.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– SAP acquired Qualtrics for $8.0 billion.
– IBM acquired redhat for $35.6 blillion.
– Adobe Systems (Nasdaq: ADBE) acquired Magento for approximately $1.7 billion.
– SalesForce (NYSE: CRM) acquired MuleSoft for approximately $6.8 billion.
– General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) acquired CSRA Inc. (NYSE: CSRA) for approximately $9.9 billion.Download Report