In 2021, median transaction value in Tech & Software climbed to $53 million, from $33 million in 2020. In 2021, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of transactions, rising slightly from 91% in 2020.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Allied Motion Technologies closed its acquisition of Spectrum Controls for $70 million in December 2021.
– Denver Acquisition Corp. closed its acquisition of Ampere Computing Holdinngs for $128 million in December 2021.
– Matterport Operating closed its acquisition of Enview for $74 million in December 2021.
– Rocket Companies closed its acquisition of Truebill for $1.3 billion in December 2021.
– Thoma Bravo closed its acquisition of Bottomline Technologies for $2.7 billion in December 2021Download Report