For 2021 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 93% of Technology M&A transactions. During 2020, strategic buyers accounted for 93% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Cardlytics, Inc. (NasdaqGM:CDLX) signed an agreement to acquire DOSH Holdings, Inc. for approximately $270 million on February 26, 2021.
– iHeartMedia + Entertainment, Inc. entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire Triton Digital, Inc. from The E.W. Scripps Company (NasdaqGS:SSP) for $230 million on February 16, 2021.
– Confirmit AS agreed to acquire FocusVision Worldwide, Inc. from EQT Mid Market US managed by EQT Partners AB and others for approximately $370 million on January 7, 2021.
– Social Finance, Inc. signed a definitive agreement to acquire Galileo Financial Technologies, Inc. from Mercato Partners Growth II, L.P. managed by Mercato Partners and others for $1.2 billion on April 7, 2020.
– GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE:GDDY) entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Registry business of Neustar, Inc. for approximately $220 million on April 6, 2020.Download Report