For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers accounted for 98% of Technology M&A transactions. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– FIS acquired WorldPay for $43.6 billion.
– Blackstone Group acquired Ultimate Software for $10.9 blillion.
– Fiserv acquired First Data for approximately $41.7 billion.
– SAP acquired Qualtrics for approximately $8.0 billion.
– IBM acquired Redhat for approximately $35.6 billion.Download Report