In Q1 2023, the median transaction value in Transportation & Logistics was $38 million. In Q1 2023, strategic buyers accounted for 94% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings announced its acquisition of U.S.Xpress Enterprises for $838 million in March 2023.
– Kelsian Group Limited announced its acquisition of All Aboard America! Holdings for $351 million in March 2023.
– G Squared announced its acquisition of Turofor $68 million in March 2023.
– Trinity Industries closed its acquisition of RSI Logistics for $70 million in March 2023.
– EFL Global closed its acquisition of Trans American Customhouse Brokers for $43 million in February 2023.Download Report