For 2022 YTD, the median transaction value in Transportation & Logistics was $105 million. For 2022 YTD, the strategic buyers accounted for 90% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Extra Space Storage closed its acquisition of Storage Express Management for $590 million in September 2022.
– Atlas Arteria announced its acquisition of Skyway Concession Company for $2 billion in September 2022.
– Hub Group closed its acquisition of TAGG Logistics for $103 million in August 2022.
– Heartland Express closed its acquisition of Transportation Resources for $525 million in August 2022.
– Apollo Global Management; J.F. Lehman and Company; Hill City Capital announced its acquisition of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings for $5.3 billion in August 2022.Download Report