For 2019 YTD, strategic buyers have accounted for 82% of Warehousing, Transportation and Logistics M&A transactions with financial buyers making up the difference. During 2018, strategic buyers accounted for approximately 81% of the transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Brookfield acquires Genesee & Wyoming for $6.4 billion.
– Aurora Capital Partners acquired Petroleum Services Corporations for $335 million.
– Variant Equity acquires Coach USA for $270 million.
– Odyssey acquires American Fast Freight for $465 million.
– ATSG acquires Omni Air International for $845 million.
– Blackstone acquires Gramercy Property Trust for $7.5 billion.
– Prologis acquired DCT Industrial Trust for $8.4 billion.
– Kirby Corporation acquired Higman Marine, Inc. for $419 million.
– Penske Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE:PAG); MBK USA Commercial Vehicles Inc. acquired Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P. for approximately $670 million.
– EQT Partners AB acquired Global Gateway South Terminal for approximately $820 million.
– Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) acquired Navig8 Product Tankers Inc. for approximately $1.18 billion.
– Knight Transportation, Inc. (NYSE:KNX) acquired Swift Transportation Company (NYSE:SWFT) for approximately $2.97 billion.
– Grupo México Transportes S.A. de C.V. acquired Florida East Coast Holdings Corp. for approximately $2.1 billion.Download Report