In first half of 2022, the median transaction value in Consumer & Retail was $32 million. In first half of 2022, strategic buyers accounted for 92% of transactions.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– Myers Industries closed its acquisition of Assets of Mohawk Rubber Sales of New England for $26 million in June 2022.
– GoDigital Media Group closed its acquisition of Bob’s Stores/Eastern Mountain Sports for $70 million in May 2022.
– Liminex closed its acquisition of All Assets of TutorMe for $55 million in May 2022.
– CALIDA Holding closed its acquisition of Luemme for $80 million in May 2022.
– American Tire Distributors closed its acquisition of Assets under Tires Now Operations and Certain Assets under Internal Tire Distribution of Monro for $105 million in May 2022.Download Report