In 2021, median transaction value in Industrials & Manufacturing climbed to $46 million, from $24 million in 2020. In 2021, strategic buyers accounted for 89% of transactions, rising from 90% in 2020.
Select recent notable publicly announced M&A transactions:
– TestEquity & GE Supply Logistics closed its acquisition of Lawson Products for $581 million in December 2021.
– Holcim Group Services closed its acquisition of Malarkey Roofing Products Co. for $1.4 billion in December 2021.
– MasTec closed its acquisition of Henkels & McCoy Group for $593 million in December 2021.
– Dover Corporation closed its acquisition of Acme Cryogenics for $295 million in December 2021.
– OPW Fueling Components closed its acquisition of Engineered Controls International for $631 million in December 2021.Download Report